Sip Malibu Cielo Wine Bar

2598 Sierra Creek Rd
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
(818) 865-0440
Easy to find right off Kanan Rd! (Next to the General Store/Bikers stop)

I had heard about SIP's Sunday brunch from a friend and have wanted to try it for some time now. This past weekend I did just that! $14.99 for your choice of omelette, burrito or scramble with your choices of ingredients along with sides and a mimosa.



I gotta say, they don't skimp on the mimosa either! They made them like I make them at home, which I have never seen anywhere (all champagne with a splash of OJ for color) haha


The live music was nice and mellow and the staff was all very friendly. Their brunch only goes until 12:30 and we had just made the cutoff. Right at 12:30 the music packs up and the place emptied, leaving me and my friend all alone on the gorgeous patio. Both of us surprised it was so empty!



We stayed for a glass of chardonney after breakfast and while it wasn't my favorite, it was refreshing on a HOT June day. (A little too sweet for my liking and no bite)


I would go back but earlier next time! (or later seeing as they have a fire bit and lights strune about. Could be a really chill place!)...They have gravel as the flooring on the patio, so girls: I would be wary of sandals since the pesky pebbels can get lodged between your toes! Not sure what type of shoe would be best though because heels could be tricky on the rocks as well...at least if you fall over you can blame the rubble! ;)


PS: They should change over the brunch to a BBQ during the afternoon to keep patrons there! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment