Bridlewood Estate Winery


It is not common for me to like ALL wines on a tasting flight, but this place had the absolutely best wines in santa ynez! On a lovely Wednesday afternoon I hit up 4 wineries all with excellent service, knowledgeable staff and gorgeous grounds...but there was something incredible about the wine at Bridlewood. My favorite was the "English Pleasure" Syrah (retail for $32/bottle), which is odd for me because I am a Cabernet girl through and through.

This experience with falling in love with Syrah and their whites has opened me up pallet speaking to other types of wines. I can truly say now I am a WINE lover, not just a Cab lover!



We didn't get to really explore the grounds as much as I would have liked to, but I will be back for sure!


I think Sunwood winery was prettier in a more authentic Tuscan sense, but Bridlewood being more modern was setup for larger groups of people and was also very amazing.

Other wineries I visited this day:
Linwood (first image above), Sunwood (2nd image above), and Roblar

0 comments:

Post a Comment